Meme From sultmhoor
1. Name and middle name? :
2. What holiday is your birthday closest to?
3. Favorite flavor of pie?
Don't have one; I like a variety.
4. Does it bother you when someone says they will call you and they don't?
Selectively. Sometimes I don't even notice.
5. Are you allergic to anything?
Mold, grass, dust, pollen, penicillin...there are others, but I can't remember what they are.
6. Is there anything special you want for Christmas?
I have too much junk as it is; I'd settle for more time and energy.
7. When was the last time you went swimming?
It's been over a year.
8. Do you like cheesecake?
Definitely, but without any fruit topping.
9. How many of the US states have you lived in?
Two: Michigan and Indiana.
10. Have you traveled outside the country?
Yes; to Canada and Mexico.
11. Do you keep a planner or calendar with daily events?
No, but I should.
12. Does anyone like you?
I hope so.
13. Do you have any strange pets?
Sort of. They're not really my pets, but my boyfriend's cats can be pretty strange.
14. What is your dream car?
An MG Sprite. I've wanted one since I was nine years old. I had an opportunity to buy one a few years back, but I decided against it. The maintenance is just not worth it.
15. What did you do today?
Woke up. Showered. Woke up my daughter. Got ready for work. Made my daughter's lunch. Drove my daughter to school. Went to work. Picked up my daughter from school. Went back to work. Went to my old home to continue sorting and packing. Came home. Ate dinner. Washed dishes. Went online.
16. Are you bipolar?
My shrink thinks so, and Lithium seems to be helping, so I guess there's a good chance I am.
17. What is the main ringtone on your cell?
The default ringtone. Fancy ringtones actually bother me.
18. Where would you want to go on a first date?
Hopefully I won't have any more first dates. But if I did, I'd like to eat dinner at a nice restaurant and go watch some live blues or jazz.
19. When is the last time you were hugged?
Just a few minutes ago, by my daughter.
20. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Sure, but only informally.
21. How important is romance?
I'm not even sure what constitutes romance. I don't think it's very important to me.
22. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No, and I won't, ever.
23. Have you ever been white water rafting?
No, and I won't, ever.
24. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Hmmm...the father of the son I placed for adoption was 13 years older than I am, but I believe I was the one to pick him up.
25. Are you a cavity-free kid?
26. Are you an extreme racist?
No, I'm not a racist at all.
27. What song are you listening to right now?
No song; I can be boring that way.
28. What is your favorite song at the moment?
I don't like choosing favorites for anything.
29. What was the last movie you watched?
It's been so long, I really can't remember.
30. Where was the last house you went to besides your house?
Does it count that I went to my old house before coming home? If not, then the last house I was at was my mother's on Labor Day (yes, I don't get out much).
31. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
No; I haven't even lightheartedly done so.
32. Have you ever been punched?
33. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite (or if preferred, same) sex?
34. Can you open a beer bottle with a body part other than your hand?
No, and I don't even want to open one with my hand.
35. What do you usually order from Olive Garden?
I haven't been there in so long that I don't even know what's on their menu.
36. Say something totally random about yourself.
I'm addicted to Hanjie puzzles.
37. Do you have an mp3 player?
My car stero plays mp3s on CD.
38. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Yes: Cindi Lauper, Bette Midler, Greta Garbo, someone else I forgot.
39. Do you have freckles?
40. Are you comfortable with your height?
No; I'm much too short.
41. Do you love someone?
42. How tall are you?
43. Do you speak any other language other than English?
Unfortunately, no, but I'd like to teach myself Old English someday.
44. How do you like your steak cooked?
45. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes, all my grandparents, especially my maternal grandmother.
46. Do you watch MTV?
I don't watch television at all.
47. What is something that really annoys you?
48. Have you talked with your parents about the birds and the bees?
My mom used to discuss her sex life with me whether I wanted to hear it or not. My father has never mentioned sex in all of the years I've known him.
49. What is the best thing in your refrigerator right now?
I don't really know. I don't do the cooking, so I don't look in the refrigerator.
50. When is the last time you had professional pictures taken?
My first wedding.
51. Do you have a crush on somebody?
Yes, I've had a crush on my boyfriend for about two more years than we've been together!
52. Does that person like you back?
Well,I'd imagine so.
53. Do you drive when you go on long trips?
Not on the last few trips I've made, but I used to.
54. What's the latest you have ever stayed out?
Nine in the morning?
55. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
Whenever I pass out I get a little bit of that fear. (I faint easily.)
56. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
57. Have you broken a bone or had stitches?
I broke my pinky toe! I've had a tonsillectomy, a hunk of wood surgically removed from my hand, oral surgery, a C-section, and a VBAC requiring stitches.
58. Anyone on your mind right now?
My daughter and my boyfriend.
59. What color is your hair?
It's a mix: dark ash blonde, light brown, and scattered strands of white. I even find some red and black hairs in there sometimes.
60. What did you do last night?
Came home from the old place after packing and sorting, ate dinner, washed dishes, then solved an online Hanjie puzzle.